Simplicity 6647
Crochet Instructions for Afghan and Pillow
Afghan is approximately 60 inches square with 12" knotted fringe at each end and made of 5 separate panels joined together.
Tassel trimmed square pillows, one 16" and one 18" are stuffed with purchased pillow forms.
Instructions are given for making fringe and tassels. While not difficult, a some crochet knowledge is helpful.
* Year: 1974
* Condition: N/A
* Envelope: Light wear
I have an 86 year old friend who desperately wants to finish a specific afghan. May I purchase a Simplicity pattern #4467 crochet afghan?
ReplyDeleteHi - I am sorry but that pattern has sold. \
DeleteThank you for helping me!
ReplyDeleteThe first question is from me. I have never done this before. Sorry for the confusion. If you would email me, that would be great.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Delete